A post for those that want the best camera apps
Cameras have been improving for the last years. They have gotten so good that people now carry around their smartphones instead of cameras. College students are one are ones that are well known for always carrying around smartphones and snapping pictures of the things that they see. If you are a college student, or if you are someone that just loves their camera phone, here are the best camera apps for your smartphone. It will make your photos look great and you will be able to feel like a pro-photographer.
1. You Gotta See This! Do you want to capture a mutlipicture masterpiece. This app lets you take great pictures. You can snap your pics in 360 degrees and then you can let the app stitch it together. It will make your photos look awesome.
2. Photosynth. This app will help you make your photos look 3D. You can take multiple pictures and you will be able to end up with a really awesome looking image.
3. Dynalight HD. If you like to add effects to your photos, get this app. You will be able to make your photos look really professional.
4. Camera Genius. This is a really cool app that has lots of features. It has a self-timer and will help you eliminate your shaky pictures.
5. AutoPainter HD. This app takes your pictures and transforms them into true masterpieces. It’s really cool if you want your pictures to look really different.
6. Leme Camera. This app has a ton of features. It also has tons of frames and effects that you can add. The best part of this app is that you can change the lenses on it. You will be able to change it from HDR to a fisheye lens!
7. Diptic. If you want to get tons of different pictures and put them together in a really cool collage, this is the app for you.
8. Photopad. This is a great basic camera app that will let you resize, crop, and add a few special effects to your photos.
9. IMotion HD. You can create your own stop-motion animation. If you are into this type of animation, you can get this great app for absolutely free.
10. Icamera HDR Pro. This app lets you get instant HDR with just one swipe of your finger. It gives you the instant HDR because it takes three pictures and stitches them together.
About the Author
Neltje M. is a writer for MyCollegesandCareers.com. My Colleges and Careers is a greaet site that is dedicated to help you find the online master’s degree programs that will help you get your degree.