Even if you’re just like me, and have been using OS X Lion for some time, you may think you’ve seen it all, and you think you know just about all of the over 200 new features and improvements that they made. However, check out this list, it has some new features that I didn’t yet know about.
- New mouse- and trackpadgestures
- Enhanced preferences for the desktop and screensaver
- Window resizing
- Quick Look on the dock
- Text-to-speech additions (also in iTunes, text to an audio track, which is often overlooked.)
- The ability to group files in Finder Windows
- Location Information and the protection of that information
- System Preferences that are customizable
- Whole disk encryption
- Finder and Trash have some new tricks
- International languages and other keyboard features
- The ability to add new chat and email services in an iOS-like fashion
- Autocorrect (you will easily see it in Safari) and Dictionaries
- A customizable lock screen
- Safari’s download menu has been revamped
And what the heck, while we’re at it, here’s two extra!
- Screen-sharing has some new tricks
- A new and improved spotlight menu (such as Quick Look display next to each document on mouse-over.)
I am Susan Hannan from Exams Key; it gives 100% Isaca CRISC exams. Let’s take benefit of Avaya 3600 Exams material efficiently and get guaranteed success. Check out free demo of all certifications Exam.