So, I heard this iOS5 thing for my iPhone/iPad/iPod is really great (and yeah, it really is!), and I’ve heard that you can download updates without having to connect to iTunes!!!
So, that means I can upgrade my iPhone or iPad from iOS4x to iOS5 without iTunes, right? And then I can start using iCloud to sync my images and all, right?
Nope, sorry, but not right, doesn’t work that way…
iOS5 indeed introduces small updates that can be installed without having to connect to iTunes, or any computer at all. And, iOS5 introduces iCloud, which means you can update your contacts, todo-list, images, … via iCloud, without connecting to iTunes, or any computer.
But… you first need to upgrade your iPhone/iPad from iOS4x to iOS5, and since iOS4 doesn’t support iTunes-less updates yet, you will still need to connect your iPhone to iTunes to do this initial iOS5 install/upgrade.
So, what do you need to do? Indeed, connect your iPhone, open iTunes, and let it update!
Make sure you do it fast, iOS5 is worth it!
I am Susan Hannan from Exams Key; it gives 100%NS0-156 Test exams. Let’s take benefit of S10-201 Test Exams material efficiently and get guaranteed success. Check out free demo of all certifications Exam.
Incoming search terms:
- install ios 5 without itunes
- how to install ios 5 without itunes
- how to install ios5 on ipad without itunes
- can i update my iphone without itunes
- can i update my ipad without itunes
- can i update my ipad to ios 5 without itunes
- INSTALL IOS5 WITHOUT ITUNES
- how to install ios5 on iphone without itunes
- how to download ios 5 without itunes
- update iphone without itunes